Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Is Jess a new face sculpt?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lj01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is Jess a new face sculpt, or is this the Josie/Nellie/Marisol sculpt? (For those of you who have seen the pic.) [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    I sure wish they would have used Kaya's sculpt.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CasualAGFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2005
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    From what I've heard, I'm pretty sure she has a new facemold. Don't fret, you're not alone, I haven't seen the pic either. I'm disappointed, but I'm sure others here are more so since I don't really collect AGT and other modern 18"ers. I turned my AA Disney's Favorite Girl into Harriet Davis from Addy's stories.

  3. #3
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    I just got Kaya and from what I saw on another board it looks alot like Kaya with an open mouth to me. The eyes seem to be a teeny bit more Asian but otherwise a smiling Kaya.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup, shes a smiling Kaya.
    But the eyes are a little smaller.
    So I believe its a new facemold. (I've seen the pic)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can't wait to see her!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Personally, from the small catologue picture that I saw, she didn't look all that different. I thought she looked like the original mold with slightly Asian eyes. I say 'slighly' because they were not as pronounced as AG4. I would love it if she looked more like Kaya as the rest of you are saying. Im hoping I was wrong on this, LOL!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't wait to see her collection and read her book!

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I actually have a couple different pictures of Jess saved, and let me say that it is definitely not the Josefina/Nellie/Marisol/Elizabeth facemold, nor is it the "original" facemold. In one picture, she looks like she has the regular AGT 4 facemold, but in another, it looks like Kaya's with Asian eyes.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I did see the catalog pix, but I can't put my finger on who she looks like. I do remember she was very pretty, and the little girl holding her was absolutely adorable - she looked like a (young-looking) friend of mine from South America. She is definitely on our wish list.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Yes, I agree, she looks like a(n Asian [img]wink.gif[/img] ) smiling Kaya. I'm sorry for those of you who haven't gotten to see her yet! Well, only 6 days to go!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •